All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the beginning of the nineties Linda Grant's mother, Rose, was diagsed with Dementia. In Remind Me Who I Am, Again Linda Grant tells the story of Rose's illness, and tries to reconstruct the history of their Jewish immigrant family, stalking them from Russia and Poland to New York and London. Writing with humour and great tenderness, Grant explores profound questions about memory, automy and identity, and asks if we can ever really kw our parents.
- Author BiographyLinda Grant was born in Liverpool on 15 February 1951, the child of Russian and Polish Jewish immigrants. She is the author of several works of non-fiction and four novels, including When I Lived in Modern Times (Granta) which won the 2000 Orange Prize for fiction. She lives in North London.
- Author(s)Linda Grant
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.