All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the acclaimed author of Trouble comes a vel about boys, bands and best mates. Boys don't break your heart; best friends do. A funny touching story about friendship from the Guardian's writer to watch Non Pratt, author of Trouble - one of the most talked about debuts of the year. Kaz is still reeling from being dumped by the love of her life. Ruby is bored of hearing about it. Time to change the record. Three days. Two best mates. One music festival. Zero chance of everything working out. Perfect for fans of John Green, Judy Blume and Rainbow Rowell.
- Author BiographyNon Pratt grew up in Teesside and now lives in London. Her debut novel, Trouble, was shortlisted for the YA Book Prize and the Branford Boase. It was also longlisted for the Carnegie. Find out more about Non and her books by following her on Twitter (@NonPratt).
- Author(s)Non Pratt
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.