All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author begins with a basic introduction to robot control and then considers the important problems to be overcome: delays or isy control lines, feedback and response information, and predictive displays. Readers are assumed to have a basic understanding of robotics, though this may be their first exposure to the subject of telerobotics. Both professional engineers and roboticists will find this an invaluable introduction to this subject.
- Author(s)Craig Sayers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.