All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA volume in the three-volume Remote Sensing Handbook series, Remote Sensing of Water Resources, Disasters, and Urban Studies documents the scientific and methodological advances that have taken place during the last 50 years. The other two volumes in the series are Remotely Sensed Data Characterization, Classification, and Accuracies, and Land Resources Monitoring, Modeling, and Mapping with Remote Sensing. In true handbook style, this volume demonstrates in-depth, extensive and comprehensive coverage of Remote Sensing of Water Resources, Disasters, and Urban Studies. The book provides fundamental as well as practical kwledge of remote sensing of myriad topics pertaining to water resources, disasters, and urban areas such as hydrology, water resources, water use, water productivity, floods, wetlands, sw and ice, nightlights, geomorphology, droughts and drylands, disasters, volcaes, fire, and smart cities. Highlights include: * Hydrological studies, groundwater studies, flood studies, and crop water use and water productivity studies * Wetland modeling, mapping, and characterization * Sw and ice studies * Drought and dryland monitoring and mapping methods * Volcaes, coal fires, and greenhouse gas emissions * Urban remote sensing for disaster risk management * Remote sensing for the design of smart cities Considered magnum opus on the subject the three-volume Remote Sensing Handbook is edited by Dr. Prasad S. Thenkabail, an internationally acclaimed scientist in remote sensing, GIScience, and spatial sciences. The volume has contributions from pioneering remote sensing global experts on specific topics. The volume gives you a kwledge base on each of the above mentioned topics, a deep understanding the evolution remote sensing science, and familiarity with state-of-the-art of techlogy as well as a future vision for the field.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- Series TitleRemote Sensing Handbook
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note287 colour illustrations, 100 colour tables
- Weight2177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byPrasad Srinivasa Thenkabail
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.