All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAntler steps out of her front door and throws her phone to the ground. She stamps on it. Then she climbs the tallest tree in the park. She doesn't want to be found, t by anyone. Over the course of one autumnal evening, seven teenagers' lives intertwine as they make their way through the park. And everything that seemed rmal becomes extraordinary. A play about protest, power and protecting yourself, Remote was commissioned as part of the 2015 National Theatre Connections Festival and proved ermously popular with youth theatres and college companies across the UK.
- Author BiographyStef Smith studied Drama and Theatre Arts at Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh. She supplied the text for the critically acclaimed and sell out show RoadKill (Edinburgh Festival 2010, 2011) which won an Olivier Award in 2012. Other plays include: Swallow (Traverse Theatre 2015), Remote (National Theatre Connections 2015), CURED (Glasgay!), Grey Matter (Aberdeen Performing Arts), Falling/Flying (The Tron, Glasgow), The Silence of Bees (The Arches) and a BBC Scotland radio drama entitled Tea and Symmetry. She has also been on an invited residency at The Banff Centre in Alberta, Canada, writer on attachment with the National Theatre of Scotland and was part of the National Writers Group at the Royal Court Theatre in London.
- Author(s)Stef Smith
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight141 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.