All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis clinical guide describes the latest developments in planning, materials, and techniques for successful fabrication of removable partial dentures (RPDs). The fabrication of RPDs is demonstrated in a simple and easy-to-understand format, with the aid of numerous color figures and video clips and scientific support on each page. Care has been taken to provide reliable guidance on all aspects of clinical practice relating to RPDs. Readers will find information on decision-making regarding treatment options, clasp-retained RPDs and esthetic solutions, attachments and double crown systems in RPDs, implant-assisted RPDs, maintenance and post-insertion problems for all types of RPDs, the role of RPDs in the management of temporomandibular disorders, re-establishing occlusal vertical dimension and maximal intercuspation.
- Author BiographyOlcay Sakar DDS, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey. Dr. Sakar graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry in 1987 and in 1995 was awarded her PhD for work on the factors affecting successful esthetics in complete and partial removable dentures. She became Associate Professor at Istanbul University in 2000 and full Professor in 2007. Dr. Sakar has published more than 40 articles in national and international peer-reviewed journals and has given numerous presentations at meetings both within Turkey and overseas.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication22/11/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 396 colour illustrations, 4 colour tables, biography
- Weight788 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byOlcay Sakar
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.