Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionRemy Elephant Sees the World, A Magical Journey the Heart Beholds follows the adventures of a witty baby elephant. With a big heart, sheer determination and a little magic Remy realizes her dream. Come along with Remy to play with Tuareg kids in Africa, sing with Arcadian shepherds in Greece and celebrate the sacred rain with Hindu children at the Kailash Temple in India. Subjects: I. Endangered mammals and varied marine wildlife - African Elephant, white Bengal tiger, red Panda, blue whale, seahorse, giant squid, jellyfish and star fish. II. Fiction - Fantasy travel, childhood to teenage initiation, self discovery. III - Biology - Elephant trunk characteristics IV. Geography - South Africa, Sahara, Egypt, Mount Olympus Greece, Ellora Caves, Indian Ocean. Relief forms - plains, desert, sea, ocean, mountains, caves, jungle. Natural calamities - earthquake. V. Cultures - Marathi Hindus, Tuareg, Pan God and Greek Mythology, Arcadian shepherds, Pyramids, Kailash Temple.
- Author BiographyI'm a gypsy soul passionate about hiking in the mountains, smelling the fresh cut grass and watching my daughter smile. Born and raised in Romania - the land of Dracula and Nadia Comaneci - I grew up in a communist regime under Dictator Ceausescu where we were all equals, but some people were more equal than others. This got me grounded in history and made me appreciate life as it comes; I learned to never compromise and to keep on breathing. Adventure finds me at every corner: landed in America with $500 in my pocket, barely speaking English, not knowing anything about the South and with no driving license - let alone a car. Two years later I graduated top of the class from MIBS the prestigious international business program at the Univ. of South Carolina. If I were a dog I will be a bull terrier: loving and loyal, fearless and unique. The best is yet to come.
- Author(s)Elena Tudor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.