All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to offering readers a comprehensive overview of the important medical topic of renal cell carcima, this volume explores the biology involved, examines personalized medical techniques, and discusses potential future molecular targets.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJoanna Bloom,Robert A. Figlin,W. Kimryn Rathmell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.