All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a house explodes with a mother and two children inside, Stan Kobe is called to the horrific crime scene. The father, a former Air Force bomb technician, becomes the key suspect, but mysteriously disappears and is never found. Ten years will pass before ather triple homicide occurs with similarities only the savvy prosecutor, Kobe, kws are common to his decade-old cold case. Stan begins an entangled journey to flush out a shaky theory both crimes are related. But while doing so he gets more than he bargains for and uncovers what he believes is an imminent plot by domestic terrorists targeted to strike his city's delicate infrastructure. More disturbing, though, is that he discovers he may be a target too. As the countdown to destruction begins, Stan Kobe embarks upon a frantic race to render safe the situation and save his beloved city, but maybe, most importantly, those he loves.
- Author BiographyPascal Marco, a Chicago native, has been a Phoenix resident for over two decades. He masterfully constructs an intricate thriller focusing on our country's fragile infrastructure while addressing head-on the complex issues between citizens and non-citizens of the land. Render Safe is sure to be another success, following in the footsteps of his award-winning, best-selling, debut novel, Identity: Lost.
- Author(s)Pascal Marco
- PublisherSan Tan Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSan Tan Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.