All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis indispensable sourcebook shows the myriad uses for rendering a wide range of products in pen, pencil, pastel, airbrush, marker, and combinations of dry and wet media. Step-by-step illustrations show the progress of each example and the different effects possible.
- Author(s)Joseph Ungar
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/1986
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/06/2000
- Content Note115 colour plates, 175 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight644 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.