All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the real Lorenzo Lamas. Lorenzo Lamas has played many roles over the course of his roller coaster career. Star of two major television shows, five-time husband, and reality show star, Lamas has been tabloid fodder for decades. Fans can easily believe they have seen every side of Lamas. But the truth is far more interesting--and surprising. Son of film stars Fernando Lamas and Arlene Dahl, and stepson of swimmer and actress Esther Williams, Lorenzo was born into Hollywood royalty. But his path was t easy. Overweight and aimless as a child, he found it hard to live up to the expectations of his famous father, whose exploits made him the inspiration for the most interesting man in the world. But Lorenzo surprised everyone, shaping up and ultimately winning countless black belts in tae kwon do and karate. Despite his father's early discouragement, he pursued acting, starring in Falcon Crest and Renegade. In Renegade at Heart, the Emmy-- and Golden Globe--minated actor pulls back the curtain to share his startling and explosive story--the money and toriety, the fights and falling outs, his years of battling abandonment and attachment issues after his parents' divorce, his epic romances and tabloid--making marriages to his four ex-wives. He delves deep into his relationships with his six children and with his famous father, whose penetrating words of wisdom have guided him through turbulent times and to a sense of renewal and new beginnings. Featuring 50 rare, never-before-shared family and personal photographs from his private collection, Renegade at Heart is everything Lamas's millions of fans have been waiting for--the unvarnished truth and his side of his remarkable journey and fully fleshed rumination of the highs and lows of an extraordinary life and survival of an extraordinary man and actor.
- Author BiographyLorenzo Lamas, the son of actors Fernando Lamas and Arlene Dahl, is best known for his roles as the framed ex-cop-turned professional bounty hunter, Reno Raines, in creator/producer Stephen Cannell's hit first-run syndicated and USA Network action series, Renegade (1992-1997), and as the handsome playboy, Lance Cumson, on CBS' long-running prime-time soap, Falcon Crest (1981-1990). Jeff Lenburg is a prolific, award-winning author and Hollywood biographer. He has written more than 30 books, including two national bestsellers. His books have been nominated for several major awards, including the American Library Association's Best Non-Fiction Award and the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association's Gold Medallion Award for Best Autobiography/Biography.
- Author(s)Lorenzo Lamas
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication25/12/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content NoteColor photos
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.