Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the 1999 James Tait Black Memorial Prize. A writer of immense gifts, energy and wit. Nothing is off limits, he respects borders. His style is tough and elegant in equal measure and exercises considerable force' - The Times 'Almost alone among that band of young English velists who made their names in the 1980s he continues to produce hugely entertaining and serious vels that look as if they were based on practical experience' - D J Taylor, The Times'
- Author(s)Timothy Mo
- PublisherPaddleless Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintPaddleless Press
- Weight484 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.