All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide to negotiation and conflict resolution in the healthcare field, reveals why unresolved conflict can hamper any organization's ability to make timely decisions and implement new strategies. It focuses on the complex interactions between those that deliver, receive, administer, and oversee health care and outlines negotiation techniques and conflict resolution approaches that can positively impact efficiency, quality of care, and patient safety. This book should be required reading for students and professionals in health services management and administration, and conflict resolution professionals working in the health care field.
- Author BiographyLeonard J. Marcus is founding director of the Program for Health Care Negotiation and Conflict Resolution and founding co-director of the National Preparedness Leadership Initiative at the Harvard School of Public Health. Barry C. Dorn is associate director of the Program for Health Care Negotiation and Conflict Resolution at the Harvard School of Public Health. Eric J. McNulty is senior editorial associate at the National Preparedness Leadership Initiative, Harvard School of Public Health.
- Author(s)Barry C. Dorn,Eric J. McNulty,Leonard J. Marcus
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.