All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionMany lessons can be learned from managers in business and industry that are useful to people who administer schools or media programs. Despite organizational differences, the needed management skills are similar. This volume is the work of 12 authors who have drawn on personal experiences and extensive reviews of business literature to capture highly workable strategies for effective management in such areas as personnel, time, finances, techlogy, change, and communication. A good read that uses charts, vignettes, cartoons, and memorable quotations to emphasize key points.
- Author Biographyrson /f Ben /i B. /r ed.:: Smith /f Jane /i Bandy /r ed.
- Date of Publication15/04/1993
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight247 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBen Carson,Jane Bandy Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.