All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRenfrewshire extends to the south-west of Glasgow and along the south bank of the River Clyde, including the towns of Renfrew, Paisley, Johnstone, Erskine and Houston as well as the Erskine Bridge over the Clyde and Glasgow International Airport at Abbotsinch. The presence of the airport as well as a large population commuting to work in Glasgow means Renfrewshire supports one of the busiest transport infrastructures in Scotland. In this book, David Devoy, author of such titles as Ayrshire Buses and Western SMT Buses, takes a look at the independent bus operators in Renfrewshire.
- Author BiographyDavid Devoy works in the industry for Firstbus in Glasgow. He has been taking bus pictures for around 44 years with a special interest is Scottish Independents old and new.
- Author(s)David Devoy
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.