Renovate to Riches: Buy, Improve, and Flip Houses to Create Wealth by Teresa Goodwin, Mike Dulworth (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurn weekend home-improvement projects into big money! Did you kw you and your spouse can sell your home every two years and pay taxes on profits up to $500,000? It's true! In fact, you should think of your home as an investment as much as a place to live. Simple revations can dramatically increase the value of your home, and you can undertake most of them on your own and in your spare time. Revate to Riches shows you how to turn your sweat into equity and your home into a moneymaker. Millions of people across America are making their do-it-yourself weekend projects pay off-and you can too. This straightforward guide will show you how to secure financing for your home, accomplish the revations that add the most value, and get the highest price when you sell. It shows you how to design your own custom plan for creating wealth over five, ten, or even twenty years, and includes detailed case studies that help you avoid common mistakes. Revate to Riches also includes: An explanation of complicated federal tax codes Tips on finding great homes at bargain prices Advice on financing options Which revations add the most value Professional guidance on interior design, landscaping, and other home improvement projects Which projects you should be able to handle yourself and which will require a professional contractor How to work with contractors and keep it cheap Practical advice from the experts-real estate agents, brokers and bankers, tax advisors, contractors and carpenters, landscapers, interior and lighting designers, home inspectors, and appraisers Revate to Riches is t a get-rich-quick scheme. It's a practical, step-by-step guide to building long-term wealth. You don't need the skills of a contractor or the experience of a real estate agent; all you need is a little extra time, a little extra money-and this unbeatable guide.
- Author BiographyHusband and wife team MIKE DULWORTH and TERESA GOODWIN have earned hundreds of thousands of dollars renovating homes in their spare time. Mike is the Managing Director of Executive Development Associates (executivedevelopment.com), and Teresa is a trained interior designer and independent producer for Second City Communications, the business theater group of The Second City in Chicago. Contact Mike and Teresa at renovatetoriches.com.
- Author(s)Mike Dulworth,Teresa Goodwin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2003
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date29/01/2015
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width192 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.