All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers who always wondered how the Three Pigs got rid of that wolf or who doubted the story of Rapunzel and her hair will love this unique take on those standard classics. This book will reveal the surprisingly true facts about the tales of The Three Pigs, Chicken Little and Rapunzel. Facts never before exposed will entertain and amaze! Young readers (7 - 10) will be enthralled.
- Author BiographyAlbert Lorenz, an award winning illustrator/author, has published over ten books. Some of his best known titles are Metropolis Ten Cities Ten Centuries, 1996; House, 1998; Buried Blueprints - Maps and Sketches of Lost Worlds, 1999; Jack and the Beanstalk, 2004; A Journey to Cahokia, 2005; The Trojan Horse, 2007; and The Exceptionally Extraordinarily Ordinary First Day of School, 2010; all published by Harry N. Abrams. Now in collaboration with his wife, Maureen Lorenz, he has embarked on a humorous and eccentric retelling of some of the best-known children's fairy tales. His take on these stories is both atypical and amusing.
- Author(s)Albert Lorenz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.