All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRenzo Mongiardi, architect, theatrical designer, and interior designer, rejected minimalism and modernism in favor of opulent, atmospheric spaces with monumental architectural features borrowed from Ancient Greece and Rome, Byzantium, and the Renaissance. He collaborated with some of the most rewned theatrical and cinematic directors, including Gian Carlo Metti, Peter Hall, and Franco Zeffirelli, and brought his operatic vision to the residences of prestigious clientele including Baron de Rothschild, Aristotle Onassis, Lee Radziwill, and Valenti Garavani. This lavish volume showcases the sumptuous harmony of classicism that defined the Mongiardi aesthetic.
- Author BiographyLaure Verchere holds a degree in art history. A former journalist for Elle Decoration, she is currently a luxury lifestyle brand artistic consultant. Verchere previously wrote La Mamounia (2011) and Antiquaires: Paris Flea Markets (2010) for Assouline.
- Author(s)Laure Verchere
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2291 g
- Width274 mm
- Height340 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byRoberto Peregalli
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.