All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive and authoritative review of the most important scientific and clinically relevant topics today in ligaments, tendons, and capsular biology, including their biomechanics and surgical reconstruction. The authors review the basic science of tendons in the hand and shoulder ligaments, the current clinical status of the shoulder and cruciate ligaments, and the latest advances in research on the healing of ligament and tendon to bone, artificial ligaments, and gene therapy. They also cover the major type 1 collagen soft tissues that are of particular interest to upper extremity surgeons and sports medicine specialists.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOrthopedic Biology and Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight902 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byWilliam Walsh
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.