All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe past is what you make it. John saw his brother Michael die. He seems to have forgotten it, until w. His brother Peter saw it too, but remembers things differently. Together, they revisit the past in search of a common truth. But this search has terrifying, unexpected consequences for them both. Winner of the Patrick White Playwrights Award in 2011, Phillip Kavanagh is a playwright of exceptional delicacy. Replay is a beautiful meditation on the fluidity of life, childhood stalgia and the fallibility of collective memory. It reminds us that moments of chance, lost or taken, can determine our destiny. (1 act, 3 male).
- Author BiographyPhillip Kavanagh is a playwright based between Adelaide and Sydney. His writing credits include: for the State Theatre Company of South Australia (STCSA)/Brink Productions: an adaptation of Molieres Tartuffe; for Tiny Bricks/Brink Productions/Adelaide Festival 2016: Deluge; and for STCSA: Jesikah. Phillip completed a Bachelor of Creative Arts (Honours) and a Master of Arts in Creative Writing at Flinders University, and a Graduate Diploma of Dramatic Art (Playwriting) at NIDA. Phillip has been awarded the Patrick White Playwrights Award, the Jill Blewett Playwrights Award, the STCSA Flinders University Young Playwrights Award and the Colin Thiele Creative Writing Scholarship.
- Author(s)Phillip Kavanagh
- PublisherCurrency Press Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationPaddington
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCurrency Press Pty Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.