All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis document contains the report of the twenty-fourth session of the Coordinating Working Party on Fishery Statistics (CWP) held in Rome, Italy, from 5 to 8 February 2013. This was the first session after the Aquaculture and Fishery subject Groups were formally established. Two subject Groups had their own meetings to review the progress made and develop work plan for the next intersessional period prior to the main session. The main session received the report from the two Groups and approved the work plans presented. Other main topics discussed were the revision of International Statistical Standard Classifications of Fishing Gears (ISSCFG), the revision and future dissemination of the CWP Handbook, the review of status of Rules of Procedure and the improvement in visibility of CWP.
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Edited byFood and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.