All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the fourth instalment of the 'Report on the state of the European Union' series. Its shows that if the EU does t want to be ruled by crisis any longer, it must invest in sustainability, political, ecomic, social and environmental. Europe must turn this elusive and ever-threatening 'crisis' into a chosen and meaningful transition.
- Author BiographyJacques Le Cacheux is Professor of Economics at the Universite de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour. He also teaches economics at Sciences Po (Paris) and Stanford University Program in Paris. He has been an economist at the Observatoire francais des conjonctures economiques (OFCE) for over three decades. Co-author and co-editor of many papers and volumes with Jean-Paul Fitoussi, including the series of Reports on the state of the European Union. He was one of the rapporteurs of the Stiglitz-Sen-Fitoussi Commission. Eloi Laurent is Senior Economist at OFCE/Sciences Po. A former aide in the French Parliament and for the French Prime Minister, his current research agenda focuses on environmental sustainability and welfare economics. A former visiting scholar at Columbia University and Harvard University Center for European Studies, he currently teaches at Stanford University and Sciences Po. He was an invited Professor at the University of Montreal and Harvard University.
- Author(s)David Jasper,Eloi Laurent,Jacques Le Cacheux
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.