All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Report on the State of the European Union examines the progress of European integration and focuses on ecomic aspects of the process. This third volume in the series explores the EU in light of the current crisis.
- Author BiographyJEAN-PAUL FITOUSSI is President of the French Observatory Economic Situations (OFCE), France. JACQUES LE CACHEUX is Professor of Economics at the French Observatory Economic Situations (OFCE), France.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJacques Le Cacheux,Jean-Paul Fitoussi
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.