All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREPORTS from the ROAD describes a teacher's low-key and low-cost quest for liberation from the constraints of the timetable and daily life in general. Setting out solo and without plans or pre-bookings, she follows the winding road along the Welsh coast and across the Scottish Highlands, finding inspiration, peace, joy and beauty on the way and narrating a day-by-day account of two months of active freedom.
- Author BiographyFabienne Wolf grew up in Switzerland, which put paid to her early dreams of going to sea. She studied visual design, worked as a graphic designer in the Swiss advertising industry and taught art, language and a wide range of other subjects at Waldorf schools in England. A spontaneous decision to take time out, to travel and see the world put her in touch with her love of writing, and she realized her wish of crossing the great oceans at last. That change of course inspired her to write a series of Solo Travel Chronicles, of which this is the first volume.
- Author(s)Fabienne Wolf
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.