All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRepositioning Organization Theory studies the political positioning of organization theory. The book argues that there are two main projects in organization theory: the hegemonic project of positioning and postmodern project of depositioning. To critique the theoretical and political limits of these two projects, Bohm employs a range of critical and post-structural philosophies. Having conceptualized the need for a 'political event', the book is a passionate call for repositioning and repoliticizing organization theory. This book discusses the impossibilities of, and strategies for, such a project.
- Author BiographySTEFFEN BOHM is Lecturer in Management at the University of Essex, UK. He is a member of the editorial collective of the journal ephemera: theory and politics in organization (www.ephemeraweb.org) and has co-edited the volume Against Automobility. He has been involved with organizing a number of research activism events, including the Radical Theory Forum.
- Author(s)Steffen Bohm
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/11/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.