All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionWe have thoughts of the world by having thoughts of spatio-temporal positioning which, as naturalized, are mechanisms for spatio-temporal constructive output. Even thoughts of past time are such thoughts of positioning by being mechanisms for being beyond stages of temporal constructions. This allows a naturalized realist semantics in which the content of thoughts that are in the head is purported existence anywhere in space and time. A correspondence theory of truth and a truth-conditional theory of meaning derive naturalistically from this basis.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Arthur Melnick is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Illinois, Urbana. He received his Ph.D. in Philosophy at the University of Chicago. His previous publications include Kant's Analogies of Experience and Space, Time, and Thought in Kant.
- Author(s)Arthur Melnick
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- Series TitleRevisioning Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.