All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese thirteen essays offer t only the representations of Swift to which its title refers but also a representation of Swift scholarship at the close of the twentieth century and a return to fundamental questions about the life, writing, and views of Swift, issues raised in part by literary scholarship's return to historicism but also powerfully suggestive of a return to biography.
- Author(s)Brian A. Connery
- PublisherAssociated University Presses
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Delaware Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight627 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.