All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArts education provides students with opportunities to build kwledge and skills in self-expression, imagination, creative and collaborative problem solving, and creation of shared meanings. Engagement in arts education has also been said to positively affect overall academic achievement and the development of empathy. This book provides key insights from stakeholders across the teaching and learning spectrum and offers examples of pedagogical practice to those interested in facilitating arts education.
- Author BiographyNarelle Lemon is a senior lecturer at LaTrobe University in Melbourne, Australia. Susanne Garvis is a senior lecturer at Monash University in Victoria, Australia. Christopher Klopper is director of postgraduate studies and higher degree research at Griffith University, Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Christopher Klopper,Narelle Lemon,Susanne Garvis
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content Note9 halftones, 9 tables, 4 diagrams
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.