All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout 2010 and 2011, Democrats, Republicans, and members of the newly formed conservative Tea Party clashed on a number of issues, ending hopes that the bitter partisanship of recent years might give way to greater national unity. Much of the debate centered on the federal budget, deficit and efforts to reduce both in the face of a persistently slow ecomy and high unemployment.
- Author(s)H. W. Wilson
- PublisherH.W. Wilson Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleReference Shelf Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintH.W. Wilson Publishing Co.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBrian Boucher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.