All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this groundbreaking collection, Edward L. Cleary and Allen D. Hertzke bring together nine new essays that provide the first systematic, comparative view of religion and politics at the state level. These essays take an in-depth look at the pressing issues facing states across the nation and how religious lobbies and organizations are addressing them. By examining the responses of different deminations and their rationales for involvement, the contributors explore the ermous diversity of interests being represented at the state level.
- Author BiographyEdward L. Cleary is professor of political science at Providence College. Allen D. Hertzke is professor of political science and director of religious studies at the University of Oklahoma.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width176 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAllen D. Hertzke,Edward L. Cleary
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.