All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the role of masculinity in shaping citizenship in the western world. Can the universal ideal of citizenship be redeemed or is it mired in exclusionary tions of masculinity, race and class? The book traces the ideal of citizenship and its myriad of exclusions from the French revolution to the Twentieth century.
- Author BiographyAnna Clark is Professor of History at the University of Minnesota, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleStudies in European Culture and History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight469 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnna Clark,Karen Hagemann,Stefan Dudink
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.