All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to contributions by visual artists Anne and Patrick Poirier and video artist Bill Viola, the study offers a provocative set of case studies by Horst Bredekamp, Page du Bois, Martha Feldman, Stefan Jonsson, Elizabeth Liebman, Carol Mavor, Teresa McKenna, Richard Meyer, David Roman, Debora Silverman and David Summers.
- Author BiographyRichard Meyer is associate professor of art history at the University of Southern California and the author of Outlaw Representation: Censorship and Homosexuality in Twentieth-Century Art.
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleIssues & Debates
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Research Institute,U.S.
- Content Note93 illustrations, (14 colour )
- Weight771 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard Meyer
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.