All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pichet dictatorship in Chile infringed on human rights and engaged in torture, killing, and persecution. Although strict censorship under his regime limited literary representation, testimonial works by survivors and witnesses serve as an informant of the trauma inflicted upon the Chilean people. Representing the Unrepresentable: Literature of Trauma under Pichet in Chile presents some of these works, opening the path to a new understanding of alternative representation of history - its sociopolitical perspective and role in society today.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Yvonne S. Unnold is Assistant Professor of Spanish and German at the University of Southern Mississippi. She received her Ph.D. in comparative literature from the University of Washington, Seattle. Dr. Unnold has presented her research at national and international conferences and has published several articles in professional journals.
- Author(s)Yvonne S. Unnold
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- Series TitleLatin America Interdisciplinary Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight420 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.