All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies and discusses the relations among the three fundamental life activities: growth, maintenance and reproduction in Paphiopedilum armeniacum (Orchidaceae), with an emphasis on plant propagation. The biological and ecological characteristics of Paphiopedilum armeniacum both in situ and ex situ, the population performance in different vegetation patterns, the asexual reproductive mechanism and the occurrence and maintenance of sexual reproductive mechanism including selfing, crossing and mix-breeding in flowers of population with deceptive pollination have been thoroughly studied in this book.
- Author(s)Lijun Chen,Qing Zhou,Zhongjian Liu
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteb/w photos, tables & charts
- Weight130 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.