All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding endocrilogy is central to understanding the key processes that affect rmal reproductive function, while an understanding of rmal endocrilogy and the pathophysiology of endocrine disorders is important when dealing with reproductive disorders. This book provides a comprehensive background for all gynaecologists, covering: sexual differentiation and intersex disorders; adrenal disorders; rmal puberty and adolescence; abrmal puberty; the menstrual cycle; disorders of menstruation; amerrhoea; polycystic ovary syndrome; avulatory fertility and ovulation induction; lactation and lactational amerrhoea; hyperprolactinaemia; thyroid disease; diabetes; lipid metabolism and lipoprotein transport; premature ovarian failure; and calcium metabolism and its disorders. The book is primarily designed to provide a comprehensive summary for candidates preparing for the Part 2 MRCOG examination, and as such covers the RCOG curriculum for reproductive endocrilogy. It is also a valuable guide for all healthcare professionals working in the field, including trainees, consultants and any health professional coming into contact with women.
- Author BiographyAdam Balen is a Professor in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at St James's University Hospital.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMembership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and Beyond
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRCOG Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAdam H. Balen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.