All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReproductive Gemics in Domestic Animals is a thorough examination of gemics in the livestock industry, encompassing geme sciences, geme biotechlogy, and reproduction. Recent developments in molecular genetics and gemics have enabled scientists to identify and characterize genes contributing to the complexity of reproduction in domestic animals, allowing scientists to improve reproductive traits. Providing the livestock industry with essential tools for enhancing reproductive efficiency, Reproductive Gemics in Domestic Animals surveys the current status of reproductive gemes and looks to the future direction of research.
- Author BiographyZhihua Jiang, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Animal Genomics in the Department of Animal Sciences at Washington State University.
Troy L. Ott, Ph.D., PAS, is Associate Professor of Reproductive Biology at Penn State University.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1316 g
- Width198 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byTroy L. Ott,Zhihua Jiang
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.