All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver a decade ago, the field of bioethics was established in response to the increased control over the design of living organisms afforded by both medical genetics and biotechlogy. As part of the Readings in Bioethics series, this volume collects critical essays by leading scholars on reproductive techlogies, abortion, in vitro fertilization, prenatal diagsis, and cloning.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Shannon is professor of religion and social ethics at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. He is the author of many articles and books in Catholic social thought, bioethics, and genetics. He is co-author with Thomas Massaro of Catholic Perspectives on Peace and War, with James Walter of The New Genetic Medicine, and is the editor of a series of readers in bioethics for Sheed & Ward.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/12/2003
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleReadings in Bioethics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byThomas A. Shannon
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.