Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $85.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReputation management is the most important theme in public relations and corporate communication today. John Doorley and Helio Fred Garcia argue that most CEOs don't actually pay much heed to reputation and this is to their peril. This book is a how-to guide for professionals and students in public relations and corporate communication, as well as for CEOs and other leaders. It rests on the premise that reputation can be measured, monitored, and managed. Organized by corporate communication units (media relations, employee communication, government relations, and investor relations, for example), the book provides a field-tested guide to corporate reputation problems such as leaked memos, unfair treatment by the press, and negative rumors - and it is this rare book that focuses on practical solutions. Each chapter is fleshed out with real-world experience by the authors and their contributors who come from a wide range of professional corporate communication backgrounds. This new edition features new and updated examples throughtout, two new chapters on social media and public relations consulting, a new textbox feature in each chapter relating key communication theories to the practice of public relations and corporate communication, expanded coverage of global issues, and a new Companion Website at: www.routledge.com/textbooks/doorley, featuring lecture materials for instructors and extensive learning resources for students and professionals.
- Author BiographyJohn Doorley, an expert in reputation management and former head of corporate communications for Merck & Co. Inc., is academic director and clinical assistant professor of the M.S. in Public Relations and Corporate Communication program at New York University, School of Continuing and Professional Studies. Helio Fred Garcia is the founder and president of Logos Consulting Group. He is an adjunct professor of management in the Executive MBA program of New York University's Stern School of Business, and teaches courses on communication strategy and communication ethics, law, and regulation in NYU's M.S. in Public Relations and Corporate Communication program, School of Continuing and Professional Studies. He is the author of the two-volume book Crisis Communications. .
- Author(s)Helio Fred Garcia,John Doorley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/07/2016
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 30 black & white halftones
- Weight808 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.