All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVicki is a seventh grader with a cousin, Ding, who just immigrated from China. She feels responsible for helping him fit in and earn a good reputation that would disguise the fact that he's spoiled and can't think for himself. And then there's Carla, who is unbelievably competitive and often arouses jealousy between herself and Vicki. Right when Vicki is just about convinced that she needed to seek revenge in this world of backstabbbers, the seventh grade goes in a nature retreat that fills everyone with new opportunities to hate, to love one ather, or to forgive and start over again.How many Vicki's do you kw? In other words, which of your classmates or friends seem to always put up a guard with anyone around or often mention what others think about her and her REPUTATION?
- Author(s)Angela Yang
- PublisherJennifer Yang
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJennifer Yang
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.