All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionContinental philosophers examine Freud's metapsychology.
- Author BiographyJon Mills is a psychologist, philosopher, and psychoanalyst in private practice; President of the Section on Psychoanalysis, Canadian Psychological Association; and Senior Faculty at the Adler School of Professional Psychology in Toronto. He is the author of The Unconscious Abyss: Hegel's Anticipation of Psychoanalysis and the editor of Psychoanalysis at the Limit: Epistemology, Mind, and the Question of Science, both published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2012
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJon Mills
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.