Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionRes 59/60 includes The making of architectural types by Joseph Rykwert; Traces of the sun and Inka kinetics by Tom Cummins and Bruce Mannheim; Inka water management and display fountains by Carolyn Dean; Guaman Poma's pictures of huacas by Lisa Trever; Peruvian nature up close by Daniela Bleichmar; Narrative in the 'Battle Mural' at Cacaxtla by Claudia Brittenham; Codex Teotenantzin and pre-Hispanic images of the Sierra de Guadalupe by Leonardo Lopez Lujan and Xavier Noguez; Under the sign of the cross in the kingdom of Kong, by Cecile Fromont; Hunters, Sufis, soldiers, and minstrels by Cynthia Becker; The painting of a statue of Herakles by Clemente Marconi; Eucharistic morphology in the Middle Ages by Aden Kumler; The history of anthropophagy in Christianity by Beate Fricke; The votive scenario by Christopher Wood; Notes on pseudo-script in pre-European art by Alexander Nagel; Durer's Folds by Christopher P. Heuer; To conceive of in pictures by Anselm Haverkamp; Primitivism, humanism, and ambivalence by Karen Kurczynski and Nicola Pezolet; Struth's early citiscapes by Paula Carabel; and contributions to Lectures, Documents, and Discussions by Tanja Klemm, Esther Schomacher and Jan Soffner; Chiara Cappelletto; Boris Groys; David Gersten; Remo Guidieri; and Morton Feldman and Francesco Pellizzi.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Pellizzi is Associate of Middle American Ethnology at the Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology at Harvard University.
- PublisherPeabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- Series TitleRes: Anthropology and Aesthetics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 59/60
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology,U.S.
- Content Note200 black-and-white illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width213 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Pellizzi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.