All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith court calendars already overcrowded and the number of civil cases steadily mounting, prolonged litigation and successive lawsuits are becoming an increasing burden on plaintiffs, defendants, and the court system alike. The doctrines of res judicata and collateral estoppel, which are well respected by both the bench and the bar, offer the best means for avoiding such situations and for reaching swift and definitive judgement. This volume is the first work to provide clear, fully documented discussion of the subject, even for the nspecialist attorney or manager. Written by a seasoned legal professional, it incorporates citations and systematic analyses of the most recent applicable case law.
- Author BiographyWARREN FREEDMAN, member of the New York, Federal, and U.S. Supreme Court Bars, served as corporate counsel to Bristol-Meyers Company for 20 years in addition to his private law practice.
- Author(s)Warren Freedman
- Date of Publication22/02/1988
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.