Rescue Me!: How to Successfully Rehome Your Dog by Dogs Trust, Alison Smith (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people are electing to take in unwanted dogs and give them care and security in a loving home, rather than buy a pedigree puppy. This highly illustrated, comprehensive guide to adopting a rescue dog gives expert advice and guidance on how to rehome an adult dog successfully. With chapters on bonding with your new dog, training, keeping your dog happy and healthy and how to overcome behaviour problems, Rescue Me! shows adopters how to gain the trust and love of their new companion. Also includes some fascinating and heartwarming case studies of successfully adopted rescue dogs and puppies.
- Author BiographyAlison Smith is the editor of Our Dogs, the UK's oldest canine newspaper. She has owned Staffordshire Bull Terriers for the last 20 years and has had some success in the show ring. She is author of An Owner's Guide: Stafforshire Bull Terriers published by HarperCollins.
- Author(s)Alison Smith,Dogs Trust
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note150 full colour photographs
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.