All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMandy Phillips loves life with her husband running an adventure ranch in the Colorado mountains, but when Mr. Shonee, their crotchety old neighbor, tries to stop them from building a kid-size old west town their dreams of expansion are crushed. Is Shonee just being a difficult neighbor, or is something more sinister going on? A discovery on the property of Colorado's state mineral leads to more mysteries for the ranch, and then a teenage guest finds herself thrust head first into danger. Mandy will have to rescue her, but who will rescue Mandy? Her faith in God is her only source to keep the guests safe, solve the mysteries surrounding her ranch, save her neighbor from himself, and discover the secrets of the Red Gold.
- Author BiographySandy Nadeau livesin Colorado, providing ample opportunity for adventures. Her inspiration comes from surviving a tornado that wiped out half of their Minnesota community in 1983.Her husband was a firefighter and EMT for many years, and they were both actively involved in the departments.
- Author(s)Sandy Nadeau
- PublisherPelican Book Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Book Group
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.