All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do the emergency services in different countries of the world rescue people? How do they travel and what equipment do they use? This book looks at rescues made at sea around the world, including the work of lifeguards on beaches and military coast guards.
- Author(s)Linda Staniford
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTo the Rescue!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width190 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.