All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last decade the world has experienced a growing interest in problems associated with the nmedical use of drugs. This interest has corresponded to a real growth in the extent, diversity, and social impact of the use of alcohol and drugs in many societies. As a result, the amount of research and writing on the subject of drug problems has greatly increased, and it has become very difficult for one individual to keep up with all the relevant literature. There is thus an acute need in the field for critical reviews that assess current developments, and the present series is intended to fill this need. The series is t to be an annual review in the usual sense. The aim is t to cover all the work reported during the preceding year in relation to a fixed selection of topics. Rather, it is to present each year evaluative papers on topics in which eugh recent progress has been made to alter the general scope in a particular area. Owing to the multidisciplinary nature of problems of drug use and dependence, the papers published in each volume will be drawn from several disciplines. However, some volumes may be devoted to one partic- ular problem, with individual reviews and papers examining various aspects of it. The composition of the editorial board and the international advisory board reflects these objectives. The editors are members of the senior scientific staff of the Addiction Research Foundation of Ontario.
- Author(s)Frederick B. Glaser,Harold Kalant,Reginald George Smart,Robert E. Popham,Wolfgang Schmidt,Yedy Israel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleResearch Advances in Alcohol and Drug Problems
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight772 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.