All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Research Handbook for Health Care Professionals is the essential guide to the entire research process for students and practitioners alike. From conceiving an idea for a project to writing up the findings for publication, the book offers an overview of each stage plus hints and tips, recommendations for further reading and examples spanning a wide range of health professions. The book comprises three sections: Getting Started, Doing Your Research and Writing Up and Dissemination, and includes chapters on key topics such as formulating your research question, writing the initial research protocol, application for ethical approval, research governance, collecting your data, research methods and preparing a poster for a conference.
- Author BiographyMary Hickson is an experienced dietitian with a PhD and over ten years research experience. She is a Therapy Research Facilitator in the Therapy Services Division of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
- Author(s)Mary Hickson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.