Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive Handbook provides an in-depth analysis of the origin and main substantive provisions of the TRIPS Agreement, the most influential international treaty on intellectual property currently in force. A uniquely qualified set of academics and experts from around the world discuss the historical context in which the Agreement was negotiated, its basic principles and the nature of the obligations it creates for WTO members. Together with the second volume - Research Handbook on the Interpretation and Enforcement of Intellectual Property under WTO Rules - it examines the minimum standards that must be implemented with regard to patents, trademarks, geographical indications, copyright and related rights, integrated circuits and test data. This Handbook is an essential tool for scholars, researchers and advanced students in the field of intellectual property. It also provides materials of direct relevance for policymakers and legal practitioners.
- Author BiographyEdited by Carlos M. Correa, Professor and Director, Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies on Industrial Property and Economics (CEIDIE), Law Faculty, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleResearch Handbooks on the WTO Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byCarlos M. Correa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.