All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionResearch justice is a strategic framework and methodological intervention that aims to transform structural inequalities in research. This book is the first to present a radical approach to socially just, community-centered research. It is built around a vision of equal political power and legitimacy for cultural, spiritual, and experiential kwledge, with the goal of greater equality in public policies and laws.
- Author BiographyAndrew Jolivette is, Associate Professor and Department Chair in American Indian Studies, at San Francisco State University, where he is an affiliated faculty member in the Graduate Program in Sexuality Studies, the Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership, and in the Race and Resistance Studies Program. He is the author or editor of several books including Obama and the Biracial Factor: The Battle for a New American Majority (Policy Press, 2012). Jolivette is an international lecturer and public speaker with the Institute for Democratic Education and Culture (Speak Out).
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Jolivette
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.