Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionResearch methods present the strategic management field with great opportunities and challenges. This second volume of Research Methodology in Strategy and Management includes three types of chapters. One set of chapters describes challenges and opportunities inherent in particular content areas, including resource-based theory, strategic groups research, entrepreneurship, real options, and the construct of performance. A second group of chapters examine key ontological and epistemological issues in the strategic management context, including the relationship between theory and method, the human side of research methods, and mixed-level research. A final group of chapters describe how strategy researchers can better use particular methods. These methods include meta-analysis, Internet-based surveys, and cognitive mapping techniques. Collectively, the chapters offer state of the art thinking about research methodology provided by intellectual leaders within the management field.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/06/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleResearch Methodology in Strategy and Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Ketchen,Jr.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.